School of Marketing (DSM) is South Africa’s preferred provider of
accredited digital marketing education. DSM is
unique as the marketing courses are accredited by the Media, Information and
Communication Technologies (MICT SETA) Sector Education and Training
Authority and DSM is a member of the IAB South Africa as well as an
endorsed member of the CPD Certification Service in the United Kingdom.
DSM offers an extensive array of digital marketing courses, at the
most competitive prices. All courses have easy and flexible payment options,
making learning highly sought-after digital marketing skills within everyone’s
reach. All courses are comprehensively designed and perfectly suited to the
demands of the digital marketing industry.
The Digital School of Marketing currently has seven certification
courses that students can complete to upskill themselves in the digital
marketing space. These include:
- The National Certificate of Advertising and
- Social Media Marketing Course
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and Web
- Digital Copy Writing and Content Marketing
- Paid Marketing and Web Analytics Course
- Brand Management Course
We have had great feedback from our students. Here’s what one had
to say: “As a small business owner, I decided to enrol with DSM to get a handle
on how to manage my digital presence. I am EXTREMELY impressed with the depth
and scope of knowledge that these courses have to offer and I can’t wait to put
my new-found knowledge into practise.”
As the Digital
School of Marketing is so passionate about education and
upskilling South Africa in digital marketing, we’re giving one lucky Bona
Magazine reader a Digital Marketing Course valued at R11 500.
Telephone number: 0861 428
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Competition closes on 21 March 2019
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post Win with Bona Magazine and the Digital School of Marketing appeared first on Bona Magazine.