Have you tried Jack Daniel’s Jack & Apple or Jack & Cola yet? It’s the same Jack Spirit you know; perfectly blended for smooth sippin’. It is best enjoyed with good friends and served ice cold.
Jack & Apple combines the bold taste of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey with the taste of apple, making it distinctly refreshing but unmistakably Jack to the core. A crisp taste with a one-of-a-kind flavour that stays true to the innovative spirit of Mr. Jack.Jack & Cola combines the iconic flavours of two liquid legends – the bold distinct taste of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey and just the right amount of refreshing Cola. A classic for any occasion.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 10 March 2019
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post WIN a case of Jack Daniels’s Jack & Cola or Jack & Apple appeared first on Bona Magazine.