Earlier this year, AFROPUNK, announced its return to South Africa for one of the country’s most anticipated events, the AFROPUNK Joburg Festival. Following the announcement, fans from all over the country and parts of the continent took to social media, showing excitement about the artist line-up which includes the likes of Solange, Miguel, Goldlink and Masego as the headliners.
Image: Ryan Purcell
View this post on Instagram
YEBO! #AFROPUNKJoburg day splits are finally here! And, because we love SA so much we’re releasing MORE VIP tickets! That’s right, watch the whole line up from the comfort of VIP. Grab your tickets now before they’re gone! in bio #AFROPUNKJoburg @visitconhill
AFROPUNK Joburg’s 2019 theme WE SEE YOU, is a message that brings together AFROPUNK ideology and the people who support it, under the banner of acknowledgment, and in resistance to those who strive to oppress, a statement which perfectly aligns to Haig Club’s “Make Your Own Rules” mantra.
View this post on Instagram
YEBO! #AFROPUNKJoburg day splits are finally here! And, because we love SA so much we’re releasing MORE VIP tickets! That’s right, watch the whole line up from the comfort of VIP. Grab your tickets now before they’re gone! in bio @visitconhill #AFROPUNKJoburg
- Competition closes on 9 December 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
Fans can purchase AFROPUNK tickets here.
The post WIN a a set of tickets to AFROPUNK Joburg valued at R2 000 appeared first on Bona Magazine.