Constipation starts with what we eat, so thinking about our tummies when we shop and cook could mean the end of bathroom problems.
Highly processed foods like white bread and those full of solid fats and sugar like chips, pizza, cakes, and cheese don’t help the tummy to move things along because they don’t contain fibre.
Dietary fibre is the tough parts of grains, beans, fruits, and vegetables. It is such a big health hero that the medical industry recommends we eat 25 grams per day!
Fibre’s superpower is that it absorbs water as it passes through the intestines which helps stools become larger, softer and easier to pass along. The other tummy helper is water which also helps to soften stools. Health authorities recommend around 8 glasses of water a day.
And, for those nightmare days when we need extra help to get things moving, tried and trusted Black Forest Herbal Tea is worth considering. It’s as simple as infusing a tasty teabag in a cup of boiling water and drinking it at night. Black Forest Herbal Tea normally produces bowel movements within 6 to 12 hours and is indicated for the relief of occasional constipation.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 10 March 2019.
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to Johannesburg residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post Win 1 of 6 Black Forest® Herbal Tea hampers valued at R500 appeared first on Bona Magazine.