Sa’s Original Artisan ‘Up’-Market Is Back With Two Autumn Shows!
KAMERS/Makers was blessed with a record-breaking 2018 – new Makers, new venues, new cities… and our largest ever number of shoppers looking for the coolest stuff they’d never seen.
Most significant – over 30% of the Makers at each 2018 show were brand new to the artisan community (and we have even more lined up for this year!).
As South Africans, we can all be proud that, firstly, creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship are thriving in our country; and secondly, that so many consumers appreciate the value and magic that a truly unique, locally made artisan product can offer.So… a huge Thank You to the 50,000+ supporters who visited our shows and celebrated our commitment to local innovation and small business in 2018!
This, in turn, has informed our theme for 2019: Celebrating The Artisan Way
As so many voices (including our President) have said… the future of South Africa lies in the growth of small business and a culture of entrepreneurship. And KAMERS/Makers – as SA’s favourite ‘up-market’ – will continue to spearhead this movement.
We are giving our largest ever number of new artisan entrepreneurs a boost in 2019, with a much-requested second Johannesburg show (at last!). KAMERS/Makers Spring will happen over Spring Week (end August/beginning September).But first, we kick off the year in the heart of Cape Town – on trendy Kloof Street, at Jan Van Riebeeck High School. We then return to Joburg at St David’s Marist Inanda in Sandton, where we had such a successful show last year.
Your ticket to celebrating the most innovative in homeware, fashion, decor, jewellery, beauty, food, wine and more also includes a limited edition KAMERS/Makers shopper bag and a new magazine.
The KAMERS Online Marketplace, which recently won Emerging Retailer of the Year in the 2018 Online Retailer of the Year Awards, now makes it even easier to shop your favourite Makers right through the year at shop.kamersvol.com.KAMERS/Makers is also working on some other ground-breaking community initiatives, so watch this space!
KAMERS/Makers Cape Town 16 - 19 March Jan Van Riebeeck High School, Kloof Str Tickets: R60 at www.plankton.mobi & R90 at the entrance – includes a limited edition KAMERS/Makers shopper bag and magazine. Multi-entry tickets: R120 Group discounts: Buy 3, get 1 free. Students and pensioners R60. Under 18’s free. Time: 9am- 5pm
kamers.co.za | shop.kamersvol.com | facebook.com/kamersvol | Twitter & Instagram: @kamersvol | #KAMERS2019
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 13 March 2019
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition is open to Cape Town entrants only.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post Win 1 of 5 Double Tickets For The Kamers/Makers Cape Town Show appeared first on Bona Magazine.