If you’re looking for something sweet and juicy, KOO’s canned fruit range is the ideal palate pleaser. The country’s favourite KOO Peach Slices are available in syrup for a sweet indulgence or fruit juice for those looking for a guilt-free pleasure. KOO’s canned fruits can be enjoyed on their own, or add some custard for a mouth-watering dessert. If you’re looking for a decadent crowd pleaser this December, try this KOO Peaches and Cream Raspberry Tart recipe.
To make your December even sweeter, KOO is giving away four KOO hampers valued at R500 each, filled with KOO merchandise and a range of KOO products. Visit us here for recipe inspiration and dish up more love with KOO!
KOO Peaches and Cream Raspberry Tart
- 250g salted butter, softened
- 480g (2 cups) Golden Cloud Cake Wheat Flour 100g (½ cup) icing sugar
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh cream
- 2 tubs (250g) plain cream cheese, softened
- 125ml (½ cup) caster sugar
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) orange juice
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) vanilla essence
- 2 cans (410g) KOO PEACH SLICES
- Glace cherries to decorate
- 65ml (¼ cup) All Gold Smooth Apricot Jam 10ml (2 teaspoons) honey
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- For the shortbread crust; mix together butter, flour and icing sugar to form a soft dough. Press firmly into the base of a 20cm loose bottomed tart pan. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before filling.
- In a mixing bowl beat fresh cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth. Stir in the orange juice and vanilla essence. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread creamed mixture over the shortbread crust, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Arrange peaches on top and decorate with glace cherries.
- In a small saucepan, combine apricot jam and honey. Heat until melted. Brush over the fruit and the topping. Keep in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Competition closes on 29 November 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post WIN 1 of 4 KOO Peach Slices hampers valued at R500 appeared first on Bona Magazine.