Situated in the heart of the Western Cape farmlands, in Ceres, local
farmstead Loxtonia Farm responded to South Africa’s demand for a genuine
artisanal cider by introducing their first all-natural premium range. The newest Cidery to hit the SA market
has quickly become a favourite amongst cider lovers nationwide which in turn
has led the brand to further expand their range, from four to now five
Owned by the Whitfield family
since 1990, Loxtonia Farm exports apples, pears and plums world-wide while also
supplying a small percentage of fruit to the local South African market.
Founder & Head Cider Maker of Loxtonia Cider, Larry Whitfield realised that
he could turn this into a two-fold passion project by using the juice from the
apples to become the first Cidery in Ceres.
edition, African Sundowner Baobab Flavoured Apple Cider, is made primarily from
sundowner apples and extracts from the fruit of the Baobab tree. It presents a
slight tart flavour that blends perfectly with the sweetness of the sundowner
apple. With fresh apple aromas and tropical fruit flavours, it pours a
beautiful clear pale copper colour that looks mouth-watering when poured into a
tall glass filled with ice.
Loxtonia Cider retails at a recommended
selling price of R22.00 – R30.00 per 340ml bottle and is available in leading
liquor stores nationwide in five refreshing flavours:
- Crispy Apple Cider
- Sparkling Apple
- Stone Fruit Flavoured Apple Cider
- Pale Amber Apple
- African Sundowner
Baobab Flavoured Apple Cider (available online only)
Two lucky winners
will receive a Loxtonia Cider hamper consisting of 12x of the all-natural apple
ciders along with a branded bar blade, to the value of R500 each – the perfect
enjoyment during the month of love!
For more information on
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 10 March 2019
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post WIN 1 of 2 Loxtonia Cider hampers to the value of R500 each appeared first on Bona Magazine.