The legendary race returns to the international schedule for the first time in 37 years next month when Intercontinental’s eight full-season manufacturers – Audi Sport, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Honda, Mercedes-AMG, Nissan and Porsche – are joined by Aston Martin and Lamborghini on the outskirts of Johannesburg.
While the event’s spiritual successor was held in different guises until 2000, the original nine-hour iteration hasn’t been staged since Jacky Ickx and Jochen Mass powered a Porsche 956 to victory in 1982.
View this post on Instagram
So, you’re planning on joining us for the epic #Kyalami9Hour? You’ve made the right choice, but to make your weekend even more amazing we’ve got a little #TipTuesday suggestion: bring your fam along because all kids under 16 get in free (General Access or Fan Zone). Get yours now! Find the link in our bio. #K9H #Track #PetrolHeads #Car #FastCars #IntGTC #GTC #CarLovers #Music #LiveActs #CarsOfInstagram #Kyalami #SportsCar #Speed #CarsWithoutLimits
The action continues trackside on November 22/23 when 18 of South Africa’s biggest DJs, bands and artists perform a special Kyalami 9 Hour concert. They include internationally acclaimed DJ, Black Coffee, plus local stars Shekhinah, Sun El Musician and Prime Circle.
Enter the competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 16 double tickets to the Kyalami 9 Hour on Friday 22 November 2019 OR Saturday 22 November 2019.
- Competition closes on 19 November 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
The post WIN 1 of 16 double tickets to the Kyalami 9 Hour appeared first on Bona Magazine.