Musician SAMA nominated musician Thami Shobede (30) shares five things that he can’t live without. By Kwanele Mathebula Pictures Peter Whitfield
- As a person from KwaZulu-Natal, this jacket has been my shelter from the unpredictable Johannesburg weather.
2. This is the first pair of Nike sneakers I have ever bought. They’re one of my favourite shoes.
SEE ALSO: Nomvelo Makhanya – My Life in Things
3. I lost a watch that looks like this. And, when Daniel Klein heard about that, it gave me this one as a gift.
4. I bought this bag after my suitcase broke while I was in Newtown. I didn’t think it would last long, but I have had it for two years now!
5. This chain is inspired by my fascination with lions. They represent pride, the ability to withstand difficulties and eventually getting what you want.
The post Thami Shobede – My Life in Things appeared first on Bona Magazine.