Our Food Editor Ntwenhle Gcabashe shows you how to heat things up with this mouthwatering spicy sweetcorn recipe. Pictures Dylan Swart
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 8 sweetcorn
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- ½ cup butter, softened
- Salt and pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- In a bowl, mix cumin, paprika and butter to form smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread corn with paste, and braai for 10–15 minutes, constantly turning until tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and serve.
The post Spicy Sweetcorn appeared first on Bona Magazine.