You’ll definitely have the party of the year with the ziyakhipha cocktail and go monate trifle!
Prep time: 3 minutes
Acohol by volume per serving: 5.6%
- 4 tots Smirnoff 1818 Pineapple vodka
- ½ cup pineapple syrup
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 4 cups lemonade
- Handful fresh cherries
- Handful fresh blueberries
- Pour vodka, syrup and ice cubes in a shaker, and mix well. Pour evenly in 3 glasses.
- Evenly add lemonade, cherries and berries. Serve immediately.
Go Monate Trifle
Prep time: 15 minutes
Acohol by volume per serving: 1.8%
- 1 packet ginger biscuits, crushed
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Smirnoff 1818 Berry vodka
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 X canned condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger in syrup, finely chopped
- 2 cups ready-made custard
- Fresh cream, for serving
- Arrange biscuits in a dessert bowl. Spoon over caramel sauce.
- Mix vodka, cream cheese, yoghurt, condensed milk, lemon juice and ginger in a bowl. Spoon mixture over biscuits, and top with custard.
- Refrigerate until set, and serve with cream.
Not For Persons Under The Age of 18.
The post Get the party started with these Smirnoff recipes appeared first on Bona Magazine.