Revamp this classic recipe by adding some #future50foods veggies into the recipe and adding a kick of flavour which will have your family digging in and going in for seconds. Try this Baked Creamy Spinach Recipe if you don’t believe us.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Baked Creamy Spinach Recipe
What you will need:
- 4 handfuls fresh spinach, chopped
- 350ml cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sachet Knorr Veggie Bake Creamy Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons bread crumbs
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat butter in a frying pan. Fry garlic and peppers until soft.
- Add mushroom and spinach. Cook until wilted. Transfer into a baking dish.
- In a jug, mix cream and Knorr Veggie Bake Creamy Cheese. Stir well and spread over the spinach. Sprinkle with parmesan and bread crumbs.
- Bake until golden, and serve.
View this post on Instagram
Read more recipes
The post Baked Creamy Spinach Recipe appeared first on Bona Magazine.