The annual Sun Met took place at the Kenilworth Racecourse in Cape Tow over the weekend. This year’s theme was African Luxury: Precious Metals, and local celebs showed off their interpretation.
Here’s a look at our fave looks from the Sun Met.
- Kamo Modisakeng nailed it. This gold frock and the headpiece are an absolute winner.
2. Blue Mbombo looked dashing in her purple dress with a dramatic tail.
SEE ALSO: 8 hottest looks at South African Fashion Week (SAFW)
3. Boity looked gorgeous in an ombre dress with a bow detail. Love the hair!
4. Tshepi Vundla looked elegant in this metallic number. The skin-bearing side panels are cute.
SPOTTED: Celebs at the Critics’ Choice Awards
5. Dineo Moeketsi opted for a metallic jumpsuit showing off her banging body.
6. Moozlie slayed in a minnie showing off her gorgeous legs.
SEE PICS: Our favourite looks from the Golden Globes red carpet
7. Pali Tembe also rocked a jumpsuit. Love wide leg.
The post 7 of our fave looks at the Sun Met appeared first on Bona Magazine.