10 Things You Didn’t Know About Thandy Matlaila (Cleo)
- Thandy Matlaila was born on the 23rd August 1987
- The talented actress holds a film and music degree from AFDA.
- Her dream job, as a kid, was to be a YO-TV Presenter or gospel musician like Rebecca Malope.
- Among her many talents, she is an actress, dancer, choreographer, entertainer and television presenter.
- Thandy is best known for her starring role as Lindiwe Ngema on the SABC1 drama series Tshisa, from 2006-2013.
- Her involvement with Ultra Always Keep Dancing Competition in 2007 that was part of the Jam Alley show gave her skills as a dance manager. She was involved with Artist’s management and the running of the show.
- She is also on the advisory board of the Sophie Ndaba Foundation and is a former ambassador for Afrika Tikkun (NGO) and Miss Earth SA.
- Thandy is the MD of Aptitude Consulting, a public relations agency. She took time off from acting in 2014 to work fulltime on the business, whilst furthering her studies.
- She also runs a charity initiative, Bring-A-Tin, that collects clothes and tinned foods on a regular basis and takes them to her two adopted homes: Agape Childrens’ Home in Yeoville and The Central Methodist Church for the homeless kids that live there.
- She is inspired by her mother because she gave up some of her dreams to raise her and gave her the best life a girl can wish for.
The post 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Thandy Matlaila (Cleo) appeared first on Youth Village.