10 Things You Didn’t Know About OPW’s New Presenter Vele Manenje. Season 8 of the much loved show started with a new face. The new presenter goes by the name Vele Manenje. Find out more about the talented personality from 10 facts about her below.
- Vele Manenje is a bubbly 30-year-old who was born in Johannesburg
- She hails from Venda in the Limpopo Provience.
- The multilingual actress can speak Venda, Tsonga, Pedi, Zulu, Xhosa, Tswana, Sotho and English fluently.
- Vele, a product of National School of the Arts (NSA) in Johannesburg has been acting since she was five.
- She started presenting at a young age, on kiddies shows such as Takalani Sesame, Siyakholwa and Rivoningo.
- Vele landed her first big role in the international series Silent Witness alongside John Kani.
- She has acted alongside Zola Nombona in Single Galz, A Place Called Home and Mamello, among others.
- Vele was one of the contenders during last years OPW Presenter Search. She had to exit the competition as she was committed to her job as an actress on Ring of Lies.
- After auditioning three times, Manenje finally got the coveted spot.
- This might as well win as her dream gig, because she will get to eat her most favorite food every week, and that’s cake.
The post 10 Things You Didn’t Know About OPW’s New Presenter Vele Manenje appeared first on Youth Village.